Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Photo Class so far...

Honestly, i didn't like this class at the beginning. I didn't know anyone and i kinda kept to myself. The assignments were hard because i didn't know how to work anything or how to edit picture or even take them. When i started introducing myself to people they would help me out with my work and now this class is fun but can be challenging at times. I've never realized that capturing a picture could have so many different meaning to different people. One project that i found super hard was The Photo Album Recreations. Taking the picture in general was hard and the photo shopping was even worse. Our weekly photos are fairly easy but sometimes i don't get the time to do it even though its easy just to take a picture, i can never find the right time to take one. I think having a camera is way more easy to take pictures with and they come out so much more clear. But most of the time all the cameras were taken and i couldn't take them using it which i kinda sucked. I would have more motivation to take pictures if i had a decent camera to work with and the would have definitely came out better than my other pictures. I'm hoping that i will see progression in my pictures from now until the end of my final year in high school. Maybe i could even get a camera because i enjoying capturing a moment in a photo. I think i have made a lot of memories in this class and there is more to come and I'm extremely excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment